Ann Norling Infant Set II Pattern #37
Ann Norling Infant Set II Pattern #37. This 4 piece "Double Eyelet" set (V-neck cardigan, hat, booties, and blanket) is worked in DK weight at 5.5 sts=1". For a softer feel, the blanket is worked with the same yarn using larger needles, so that the gauge is 4.5 sts = 1". You can see from the photo that you can use solid or variegated yarn.
Sweater, hat, booties -
- Sizes 3-6 (9,12) months. Finished chest measurement 21 (23,25)"
- Required - 475 (500,550) yards
- Gauge 5.5sts/in on #6
- Needles: #4 & #6 and 6x16"circular plus #6dp for hat (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Miscellaneous: 5 buttons, stitch holders & markers.
- Finish Size - 32"x32"
- Required - 610 yards DK weight used at larger gauge.
- To increase length of blanket add 175yds per 6"
- Gauge 4.5sts =1" on size 8
- Needles: #8x24" Circular (or size needed for gauge)