Ann Norling Kid's Flower Caps Pattern #22
Ann Norling Kid's Flower Caps Pattern #22. Another collection of adorable caps topped with flowers for newborns and toddlers using sport or worsted weight yarn. You can either crochet or kit the base. The nine flowers and three styles of leaves are crochet. If you don't crochet, use the knitted cap directions and purchase buttons, flowers or small soft toys to add to the top.
- Sizes - 6 months (1year, 2 years)
- Gauge: Sport (6sts = 1"), Worsted 5sts = 1", & 15 dc = 4"
- Yarn 100 (125, 150) yards for caps and small amounts for flowers and leaves.
- Needles/Hooks - Sport 16" circular and DP#5, F Hook or size to obtain gauge.
- Needles/Hooks - Worsted 16" circular & DP#7, G hook or size to obtain gauge.