Welcome To Our Studio
Thank you for visiting us. We are an American Owned Company located here in the good old USA. American English and some hillbilly spoken as our first and only language. We have Top Quality Yarns, Knitting Machine Parts, Christmas stocking kits, knitting kits and our own original design Jewelry items. We feel certain you will be delighted with the unique items created by Judy, our in house Fiberist, designer and craft expert extraordinaire. We are a family owned business offering top quality yarn, kits, and machine parts at very low prices while providing same day or next business day shipping. No waiting for parts to arrive from around the world - we have them on hand. And, you can talk to a real person that speaks good old American English!
Our core business is yarn and knitting supplies for both the hand and machine knitter. We also have knitting machine parts for Studio, Brother, KnitKing, Silver Reed and others. Our mission is to provide you a quality product that is very competitively priced with fast, in stock, off the shelf delivery. We invite your questions and believe you will find our store both interesting and helpful. Email, stop by or call for information about your knitting machine, our products or our services. If visiting our shop, an appointment is requested.
Reasons you should do business with us:
- Locally owned business - In business for decades, not months or weeks.
- We ship the next business day, not days or weeks. Delivery's are the best that USPS can offer, usually 2-3 days.
- Returns are accepted on most items, not like sales made by China or Taiwan.
- We sell only Quality Products - if we wouldn't use it, we won't sell it.
- WE have Real telephone numbers with real English spoken (our only language)
- Help available. Real people. Call us - 866-463-8810. Knowledgeable people answer our phones and our Emails. We have been in the knitting for many years. We know yarns and machines.
- Honest people own and operate our business. We will do our best to help. Sometimes we can't, but usually we can.