- DEMOGRAPHIC DATA: This store does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
- PERSONAL DETAILS: Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
- NEWSLETTER: We hate spam as much as you do. Actually, I think we hate it more since we get something like 50-odd junk e-mails each day. So, we will NEVER send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to our free newsletter, you can obtain it by clicking submitting your e-mail address to the Free Newsletter section on the bottom left of the web site. Clear unsubscribe details are always given within the newsletter.
- SPECIAL OFFERS: We may from time to time, send you pertinent information on special offers, giveaways or special discounts should you choose to subscribe to it. In any case, you will receive no more than one (1) of such e-mail each month.
- SURVEYS: We may from time to time post up surveys to measure your response to certain new additions to the website. As a rule, you are never forced to fill in these surveys. Furthermore, should you choose to fill in the surveys, you can choose to remain anonymous.
- Copyright and trademark laws under US and International law protect this site. No portion of this website may be copied or reproduced in any manner without specific written permission from The Knitting Closet. The name The Knitting Closet (aka Knitting Closet) and Sunset Bay Partners are copyrighted; they may not be used to advertise another product other than our own, or to link our website to another web site without our written permission could result in prosecution under copyright laws. Also, all Knitting Closet or Sunset Bay Partner kits are included. Our kits are intended for personal use only and are not to be manufactured, marketed or sold for commercial purposes without permission of The Knitting Closet.